REGULATIONS - XX - 2013
. Possibilities of accommodation:
01) The "Antiqua Marca Firmana"
Cultural Centre, with the support of the Municipality
of Fermo, "Cassa di Risparmio di Fermo" Foundation, Carifermo
S.p.A. of Fermo,
Marche Region, Fermo Province, Chamber of Commerce of Fermo and other Sup-
porters, organizes the 20th International Violin Competition
02) The Competition will take
place in Fermo (Italy) from May 18th
to 25th, 2013.
03) Violinists of all nationalities
can take part in the Competition.
04) The Competition is divided
into the following categories:
- Category - A for those born between
2002 - 2005.
- Category - B for those born between
1997 - 2001.
- Category - C for those born between
1992 - 1996.
- Category - D for those born between
1978 - 1991.
05) The candidates can apply for
a higher category but not for a lower one.
The registration to the competition allows the treatment of candidate's
personal information, as set out in Article 13 of Law Decree No. 196/2003,
for the purposes of effective management of artistic / cultural relationships.
06) Each examination will be public;
access and entry of the public during auditions
07) The programme sending cannot
be modified (PROGRAMME - XX - 2013).
08) The Jury may decide to listen
to only a part of the programme presented.
09) The candidates must attend
the roll-call of their category at the Venue
of the Competition (Aquila Theatre / via Mazzini, 6 / Fermo) provided of
a valid document of identity.
10) The candidates who are absent
at the moment of the roll-call will be excluded
from the Competition.
11) The Commission's judgement
is definitive, incontrovertible and cannot be appealed.
of competitors from the eliminatory tests to the following ones will
be decided by the Jury by a majority vote in terms of pass or fail.
For the finals, instead, the candidates will be evaluated by Jury members through
marks from 1 to 10 (divisible into quarters of point), to be reported in a voting card.
The final classification list will result from the average of the individual scores after
discarding the highest and lowest marks. The Jury may decide not to award prizes
in case it
reckons that no candidate deserve it.
12) The time of the roll-calls
and of the tests for all the categories will be published on
our websites (April 2013):
- www.concorsopostacchini.it / www.stringscompetition.com.
13) The drawing of a single letter
will determine the alphabetical order of execution of
all competition trials based on the surname initials of the candidates.
14) The Jury will be composed
of seven voting members, chosen from well-known
musicians, and will be assisted by the organizing Cultural Centre and by possible
secretaries without right of vote.
15) Should the competitor be a
relative or student of a member of the commission,
he or she cannot participate to the Competition. In compliance with the rules
member of Jury must declare his or her personal non-involvement with any of the
16) Official pianists of the Competition
will be available to the candidates if they are
without their own accompanist (ask on the application form). They are:
Mrs. Cesarina Compagnoni, Mr. Fabio Centanni, Mr. Sergio De Simone.
17) Prizes, scholarships and concert
prizes (PRIZES - XX - 2013):
a) all the prizes and scholarships
b) other prizes and concerts may
be awarded by the winners;
c) the concert prizes do include
full reimbursement of travel and of room and board;
in case of refusal to perform the awarded concert on the proposed
date the right
to the prize is lost.
18) The Award and
Concert of the Winners Evening will take place on May
2013 at the Aquila Theatre of Fermo, the Orchestra Filarmonica
(www.filarmonicamarchigiana.com) will be accompany only the winner of the Ca-
tegory - D or other winner unquestionably signalled by the Jury.
19) All the Winners
will have however the obligation to be present
to the "Award
Evening", where the chosen persons will play in the Concert of the Winners
Aquila Theatre, otherwise the prize is forfeited.
20) No fee or rights may be claimed
by performers for any photographs, television,
shooting or recordings for the radio or other.
21) The registration to the Competition
can be done sending:
to Centro Culturale Antiqua Marca Firmana:
- or by consignments to viale Trento Nunzi,
50 / 63900 Fermo (FM) / Italia;
- or by fax to + 39.0734.224137;
- or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
within March 30th, 2013
(forwarding date will be considered) the following
a) application form taken by our
brochure or copy of it (completed in typed
or capital letters) or online application form taken from our sites:
- www.concorsopostacchini.it / www.stringscompetition.com;
b) copy or better scanning of a document
of identity in progress of validity;
c) copy or better scanning of the receipt of payment of 90,00
€ net for Ca-
tegories - A and B, of 100,00 € net for Categories - C and D, payment
can be made:
- or by postal order to "Centro
Culturale Antiqua Marca Firmana";
- or by bank cheque
addressed to "Centro Culturale Antiqua Marca Firmana";
- or by bank transfer to "Centro
Culturale Antiqua Marca Firmana", at the
following coordinates: IBAN:
IT53 H061 5069 450C C001 1006 882
B.I.C. CRFEIT3FXXX - our bank:
SpA / via Don E. Ricci, 1 / 63900 Fermo (FM)/Marche - Italia.
- All expenses and commissions
are at the sender's cost;
d) photocopies of the piano scores
of the pieces presented at the Competition
(sonatas and concerts in programme excluded) if the
the pianist made available by the Organization, whose fee of 80,00 € net is
well is forwarded at the time of application with the fee of his category.
Photocopies are mandatory for those who plan to perform a piece of the
XX or XXI century (2 copies).
To post the photocopies to the Centro Culturale Antiqua Marca Firmana
/ viale Trento Nunzi, 50 / 63900
Fermo (FM) / Marche - Italia;
e) admission and official pianists
fees will be refunded only in case of cancel-
lation of the Competition or of any of its categories.
22) In case of dispute, the Italian version reproduced on the website will
23) In all cases of litigation the Tribunal
of Fermo is competent.
24) The Organization shall have no liability in the event of illness and/or injury to
persons, damage and/or theft of objects that may occur during the journey
or while the competition is in progress.
25) The application to
the Competition is considered as unconditional and
full acceptance of this Regulations.
. Fermo, November 30th, 2012
- Hotel Astoria, tel. +39.0734.228601
/ fax +39.0734.228602
- email@example.com / www.hotelastoriafermo.it
- Hotel Casina delle Rose, tel. +39.0734.228932 / fax
- firstname.lastname@example.org / www.hotel-casinadellerose.it
- Bed & Breakfast - "BB1912", tel. and fax +39.0734.623214
- email@example.com / www.bb1912.it
- Bed & Breakfast - "Palazzo Romani Adami", mobilphone +39.338.8811300
- firstname.lastname@example.org / www.palazzoromaniadami.com
- Bed & Breakfast - "il nido", mobilphone: +39.3389977642 / +39.347.0131854
- email@example.com / www.bbilnido.it
- in family (limited number, bed only - without
breakfast), ask within April 30th,
2013, contact the
- firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com